Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Why I Am in Favor of Jurassic Park IV: Because Look at these Clips

Pros: More dinosaurs.
Cons: Nothing will compare to the Jurassic Park, but my thirst for dinosaurs will never be satisfied, even if the plot is awful and void of all ties to the original film. Just the original cast of dinosaurs.



Conclusion: My demands for Jurassic Park IV are simply that the T-Rex and Raptors are running the show, and no more of that spinosaurus shit from the third movie. Every time I watch this movie, the impact tremors, raptors in the kitchen, and T-Rex saving the day gives me the chills the same way blowing up the Death Star, revealing the tunnel under the poster, and defeating the USSR for the Gold Medal, give me the chills. It was a defining movie of my childhood and I still enjoy it every time I watch it. Even the 2nd and 3rd ones. Oh, and also, John Williams score of the movies (just like every other movie he composes the music for) is just perfect.

Enter T-Rex

T-Rex Attack

Clever Girl


The Kitchen Scene


The T-Rex Saves the Day

Which of these scenes if your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment