Monday, March 26, 2012

25 Favorite American NHLers

This is something I did on tumblr when I had photoshop, before the trial expired. This is the list I made (keep in mind this was about a year ago, I perhaps would change a few players) (oh I also didn't include the obvious like Tim Thomas or anybody I had already named in my 25 favorites):





























  1. Tony Amonte
  2. Tom Barrasso
  3. Chris Chelios
  4. Chris Drury
  5. Bill Guerin
  6. Jack Johnson
  7. Patrick Kane
  8. Ryan Kesler
  9. Pat LaFontaine
  10. John LeClair
  11. Brian Leetch
  12. David Legwand
  13. Ben Lovejoy
  14. Ryan Miller
  15. Mike Modano
  16. Brooks Orpik
  17. Jonathan Quick
  18. Brian Rafalski
  19. Mike Richter
  20. Bobby Ryan
  21. Mark Stuart
  22. Keith Tkachuk
  23. John Vanbiesbrouck
  24. Doug Weight
  25. Blake Wheeler
I would easily remove Jack Johnson, Kesler, Lovejoy, and Orpik. I know I only picked Lovejoy cause he's from New Hampshire. I would certainly add in David Backes as one of my top 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment