Monday, March 26, 2012

25 Favorite Players

I thought I would post more things along the lines of this post. Keep in mind again, this was over a year ago, and I just wanted to have photoshop fun.







LOL please ignore that I spelled Fedorov wrong.




















So, the list is:

  1. Dave Andreychuk
  2. Jason Arnott
  3. Patrice Bergeron
  4. Ray Bourque
  5. Pavel Bure
  6. Sergei Fedorov
  7. Peter Forsberg
  8. Ron Francis
  9. Wayne Gretzky
  10. Paul Kariya
  11. Jamie Langenbrunner
  12. Mario Lemieux
  13. Mark Messier
  14. Cam Neely
  15. Scott Niedermayer
  16. Joe Nieuwendyk
  17. Adam Oates
  18. Brian Rolston
  19. Patrick Roy
  20. Joe Sakic
  21. Sergei Samsonov
  22. Teemu Selanne
  23. Martin St. Louis
  24. Tim Thomas
  25. Steve Yzerman
I believe my rules for this were that players like Bobby Orr, that I never saw play during my lifetime, wouldn't be included. Andreychuk, St. Louis, and Francis are probably easily subbed, though. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment