Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shooting % Chart


Building on thoughts from this previous post, I present you with this...silly ass graphic. Using info from ESPN, this illustrates (the best I could - others have done a better job making charts and accurately displaying these statistics) how the Bruins absurdly high shooting percentage for a few months (representative of scoring lots of goals and getting lots of wins, obviously) plummeted down and is just now starting to even out and stay on part with the league average. As I have posted about before, mostly referencing other people who have pointed this out, ultimately all teams and players with really high or low shooting percentages and other statistics like that (which I will be making more charts from next...I am attempting to figure out this PDO thing I talked about earlier), cannot realistically sustain numbers so far above or below the league average. Take from this what you will, but I see it as a good sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment